Sunshine Blogger Award Nomination
Hello everyone! Here I am today with a very different post. I was nominated by Lindsey from Whimsical Allure to do the Sunshine Blogger Award, thank you so much! Go and check her blog, it is awsome! I am new in the blogging world so I hope I do this right!
1. Post 11 random facts about yourself
2. Answer 11 questions from the nominating blogger.
3. Nominate 11 wonderful bloggers, that you feel bring sunshine to the blogging world. Be sure to notify them.
4. Write 11 questions for your nominated bloggers.
*Don’t forget to acknowledge the nominating blogger.
Here I go!
11 random facts about me:
1. I have a nose ring
2. I love scarves
3. I had my hair dyed for the first time one month ago
4. I love socks with cute animals on them
5. I am very bad at sports
6. I am the most clumsy person in the world!
7. I love reading
8. I think cats are too independent and untrustworthy
9. I smoke, only tobacco (I know it is bad for my health…every time I light a cigarette somebody tells me I shoul stop smoking)
10. I don’t particularly like sugary and sweet things
11. I never wear high heels, the reason is number 6 (I use them only for weddings and I usually take plumps with me to change them after…2 hours?)
Her questions for me
1. What is you favourite book?
I change my mind about this at leats every year. Right now it has to be One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel García Márquez.
2. What’s the one beauty item you cannot do without?
Difficult one! My favourite beauty items are lipsticks so I’d say that is the beauty item I cannot do without, but I love mascara and foundation too…
3. Coffee or tea?
COFFEE! No doubt about this one, even though I like tea, a good strong coffee can’t be replaced by it.
4. What is your favourite season?
Fall, I like cold weather more that hot weather, but Winter is too much so Fall is the perfect time of the year for me.
5. If you could tell your 18 year old self anything, what would it be?
Relax! Things will be ok, it is fine if you don’t have everything under control.
6. What is your favourite online shop?
I am a beauty addict so…Nordstrom. You have lots of amazing brands and free shipping!
7. What is your dream vacation destination?
I don’t know! Right now I would love to visit Argentina, but I change my mind quite often!
8. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I can’t decide among Madrid, London and San Francisco, I would love to live in any of them.
9. It’s Christmas time, do you prefer eggnog or hot cocoa?
10. What do you consider your greatest accomplishment?
It is very random but I think the thing I am more proud of so far is having visited 9 countries, each trip with a very very very small budget!
11. What is your guilty pleasure?
Bacon. I always thought I didn’t like it until I moved to the States, they really know how to do bacon here!
(I am sorry, I couldn’t think of any other blogs but if you are reading this and you want to do it, feel free and let me know once you do it! I will love reading your posts 🙂 )
My questions for them
1. What is your favourite film?
2. Nude lips or bold lips?
3. What is your favourite spot in your city or the best place you have ever visited?
4. Would you rather live in a small town by the sea or in a big city?
5. Do you prefer a night out with your friends or dinner and a movie at home with them?
6. What is your favourite food?
7. Do you prefer dogs or cats?
8. What is the colour somebody could find repeated a thousand times if they were taking a look in your make-up collection?
9. What is yout favourite foundation?
10. What is your favourite music band?
11. Favourite TV program?
Wow! This is a lot of info and questions! I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little bit more and I can’t wait to read your posts if you decide to do it!